This Spaghetti Nest is a unique and fun way of displaying your painted Easter eggs. Or, put some chocolate Easter eggs in it and give it as a gift or in front of a place setting at your Easter table!
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• Spaghetti, cooked and cool
• 2 Bowls
• Wax paper
• Paper plates (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Line your bowl with wax paper. Make sure your bowl will mold a big enough nest for what you want to put in it!
2. Mix 1 Tablespoon of Glue with 1 Tablespoon of paint in a bowl. Add 1 Cup of cooked, cooled spaghetti and stir until the spaghetti is covered (if you want to use more or less spaghetti just remember, one part glue, one part paint). If you are using more than one color just place one color on a paper plate or wax paper and clean out your bowl and mix another color.
3. Line your bowl with spaghetti, one or two pieces at a time. Try to arrange the spaghetti up the sides of the bowl, so that your eggs will sit in it.
5. Put your nest up on a shelf to dry. The amount of time your nest will take to dry and harden depends on the size of your nest. At the very least it will take a day, for larger nests it will take 2 or more. You can speed up the drying process by taking off the wax paper once the 'top' of the nest has dried, so that the bottom can get some air and harden.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Easter Crafts like the Spaghetti Nest
Find more Bird Crafts for Kids