TP Roll Bee
This TP Roll Bee is a easy and inexpensive craft for kids. Punch a hole in the top of the TP roll and tie on a string to fly your bee around the backyard!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Here's what you'll need...
• TP roll
• Black and yellow paint (tempera or acrylic)
• Google eyes, or black marker
• White construction paper or cardstock
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint your entire tp roll yellow and let dry. Paint on your black strips. Leave the top of the roll yellow for the bee's face.
2. Put your painted tp roll on the white paper and draw your wings around your bee. Cut them out in one piece since you will be sliding them into the roll.
3. Cut 2 slits in your tp roll, opposite each other. Then slide your bee's wings into the slits. Glue on your google eyes, or draw on your face with a black marker.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Bee Crafts like the TP Roll Bee
Find more Animals Made from Toilet Paper Rolls