TP Roll Frog
This adorable TP roll frog is a easy and inexpensive kids craft. If you don't have the 'google eyes' just cut out two circles from white paper and draw in the frog's eye's with a black marker!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• TP Roll
• Green paint and brush (tempera or acrylic craft paint)
• Green construction paper or card stock
• Google eyes or cut your frog’s eyes out of white paper and draw his eye balls with a black marker
• Black marker
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut off the top 1/3 of your TP roll. Paint it green and let it dry.
2. Place your TP roll on top of your green paper, flush with the bottom of the paper. Draw frogs' legs around the TP roll and cut out.
3. Your frog's legs should look something like in the picture.
4. Cut two slits in the TP roll, opposite each other. Slide your frog's legs into the slits so that they are flush with the bottom of the TP roll. Glue on your eyes and draw on a friendly frog smile!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Reptile Crafts like the TP Roll Frog!
Find more Frog Crafts for Kids
Find more Animals made from Toilet Paper Rolls