TP Roll Parrot
This TP Roll Parrot is a fun and colorful Bird Craft for Kids, suitable for Preschoolers on up. This would also make a great Pirate craft. After all, what's a Pirate without his companion!
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• TP roll
• Construction paper
• Google eyes or black marker
• Pipe cleaner (optional)
• Printed Feather template* (optional)
* Instructions for template: The template will open in a new window; close this window when you are done printing to return to the activity page. You will need Adobe Reader to open the template. If you do not have it you can download it for free here.
Here's how you make it...
1. Prepare your materials. You will need to cover your TP roll with a colorful parrot color. You can use our template to cut a rectangle that you can glue around your roll, or you can paint it. Cut out colorful feathers.
2. Glue your feathers all over the sides and back of the tp roll. Hint: sometimes it's easier to start at the bottom of the roll and work your way up!
3. Cut a small triangle out of a piece of green paper. Fold it over at the end and glue it onto your roll for your parrot's beak. Glue on your google eyes (or draw them on with a black marker).
4. If you want to put feet on your parrot just shape a pipe cleaner and glue onto the inside bottom of your parrot.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Bird Crafts like this TP Roll Parrot
Find more Pirate Crafts
Find more Animals made from TP Rolls