Tasty Fish Bowl
This Tasty Fish Bowl is such a fun craft that any child would
love to make and eat!
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Here's what you'll need
• Individual sized clear bowls
• Blue gelatin dessert (like Jello)
• Medium sized bowl (to prepare gelatin in)
• Measuring cup
• Gummy fish
Here's how you make it...
1. Prepare your blue gelatin dessert as directed on package. Pour into indiviual clear bowls. Place in the fridge until it has set (about 4 hours).
2. Once your Jello has set take a knife and make a slit all the way around each bowl, about 3/4" from the edge. Slide your gummy fish into the slits so they look like they're swimming in their bowl.
It may help to use your knife to hold open the slit so you can slide in the fish a little easier.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Find more Every Day Edible Crafts like the Tasty Fish Bowl!
Find more Ocean Animal Crafts