Welcome Spring Collage
Start Spring off right by having the kids make this easy Welcome Spring Collage! Who can resist a hand print craft! Suitable for preschoolers on up.
Ages: 3 and Up
Here's what you'll need...
• Construction paper
• ½ of a plastic Easter egg (or pom pom)
• A few small feathers
Here's how you make it...
1. Trace around the hands and upper arms and cut out. Glue onto a piece of standard-sized construction paper (we used green), Glue the arms and palms, but don't glue the fingers! See picture for placement.
2. Glue a couple of feathers into the hands.
3. Fold a small piece of orange paper in half and cut out a triangle. Glue the triangle onto the Easter egg. Glue a small feather on the top of the egg (the air holes in the egg make good eyes, if you're egg doesn't have air holes just draw on some eyes with marker).
4. Glue your egg bird into the center of the hands.. so it looks like the hands are holding the bird.
5. Use a pencil to curl up the finger tips.
6. Write "Welcome Spring" on your picture, and add some cute spring flowers made with construction paper.
Find more Spring Crafts like this Welcome Spring Collage
Find more Bird Crafts for Kids
Find more Hand Print Crafts