TP Roll Butterfly
This TP Roll Butterfly is an easy and inexpensive kids craft. Use what ever embellishments you have around the house to decorate your butterfly's wings. Make your butterfly fly by punching a hole in the roll and tying on a string!
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Here's what you'll need...
• TP roll
• Paint (tempera or acrylic)
• Construction paper in what ever color you’d like your butterfly’s wings
• Google eyes or black marker
• Embellishments to decorate your butterfly’s wings
Here's how you make it...
1. Paint your tp roll and let dry. Place on construction paper and draw your butterfly's wings around your tp roll. When you cut your wings out they need to be one piece, since you will be sliding your wings into the tp roll.
2.Decorate with markers, glitter glue, sequins, stickers or anything you have around the house. Do not decorate the middle of the wings since you will be sliding them into the tp roll.
3. Cut 2 slits in your tp roll, opposite each other. Slide your butterfly's wings into the slits.
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
The Busy Bee BUZZzzz You'll get the BUZZzzz on our new crafts, featured crafts for up coming holidays and seasons, AND learn some fun and useful tips for doing kids crafts - all delivered to your inbox from busybeekidscrafts.com.
Your email address is totally secure, it is only used to send you the Busy Bee BUZZzzz.
Click here to find more Butterfly Crafts like the TP Roll Butterfly
Find more Animals made from Toilet Paper Rolls